effect pharma – the company
Professional, innovative, efficient – effect pharma is a profitable alliance combining decades of experience and fresh, new ideas. Our team is composed of pharmacists, pharmaceutical logistics specialists and other qualified professionals. effect pharma – your partner for the production and distribution of pharmaceutical products "Made in Germany".
Chief Executive Officer
Kaspar von Wedel
Chief Operating Officer
Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance
Steven Reinhold is the founder of effect pharma. During his time as Procurement Manager and Manager of Supply Chain Management at UNITAX-Pharmalogistik he knows the processes of the pharmaceutical industry, and is aware of the special requirements with in it.
- 2016 – present Chief Executive Officer | effect pharma GmbH
- 2015 – present Procurement Manager | UNITAX-Pharmalogistik GmbH
- 2010 – 2015 Manager Supply Chain Management and Production Supervisor | UNITAX-Pharmalogistik GmbH
- 2014 – 2016 Bachelor of Business Administration, FH Economics und Management
- 2012 – 2014 Wholesale and Retail Management, IHK Berlin
Kaspar von Wedel has 20 years of experience in procurement of pharmaceutical products, production planning, supply chain management and purchasing of ingredients, whether it be finished or unfinished medication. He is also exceptional in the development of new business relationships as well as strategic procurement.
- 2016 – present Chief Operating Officer | effect pharma GmbH
- 2015 – 2016 Head of Logistics | Tiefenbacher API
- 2006 – 2015 Marketing and Sales Manager | Tiefenbacher API
- 2001 – 2006 Senior Buyer | Schering AG
- 1995 – 2001 Production Planning | Schering AG
- 1989 – 1995 Industrial Engineer, Technical Chemistry/System techniques, Dipl.-Ing., TU Berlin
As the information commissioner, Mike Kämmerer checks all details labelled on the product, to ensure that they are a 100% match with the actual contents of the product. In his role as stage planning commissioner and an experienced pharmacist, he is also responsible for the reporting of any risks related to the pharmaceuticals. For any eventual call-back actions, it falls within his parameters to inform the respective authorities.
- 2016 – present Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance | effect pharma GmbH
- 2015 – 2017 Responsible Person for Controlled Drugs | Ethypharm GmbH
- 2014 – present Responsible Officer GDP | UNITAX-Pharmalogistik GmbH
- 2008 – present Quality Control Director | UNITAX-Pharmalogistik GmbH
- 1999 – present Director and Owner of a public Pharmacy in Berlin
- 1996 – 1999 Production Manager of Clinical Testing Preparation | Berlin-Chemie AG
- 1992 – 1995 Academic Associate | Berlin-Chemie AG
- 1992 Approbation as Pharmacist
- 1987 – 1991 Pharmaceutical Studies (University Halle/Wittenberg)